Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Pr. Lisa's Wedding Photos

Presenting the newly weds! Congratulations! you guys looks so beautiful. Just perfect.

Happy Dancing time!!

Two of my fellow Sunday School Teachers. Mrs. Lina Smith and Mrs. Sitsit? (spelling?) in their traditional dress... They look absolutely beautiful! lovely...

Ms. Ann! super sexy! one word...hots! hots!

My fellow Sunday School Teacher-Ms. Eunice Wong, and Our own super talented Ms. Sarah Nelson! Gosh... her voice!! If someone describe how an angel sounds like.. she definitely fit into the picture.

The Lun Bawang representatives in TBIC! *repeat with me* we are Lun Bawang.. not Chinese! We are Lun Bawang, not Chinese!.. got that? lol


For more pictures.. go to Immanuel's Flickr album.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.