Wednesday, April 25, 2007

14% Chances to hell?

I had nothing better to do this morning...
And here what I found out... how I would die!!! hahahaha...
And I have 14% chances to go to Hell.. Well, I wouldn't mind visiting. Can't stand the pain and hot...
Anyway, this is all for the name of my stupidity and fun!! gosh.. I'm bored

Your Deadly Sins

Lust: 40%

Envy: 20%

Gluttony: 20%

Sloth: 20%

Greed: 0%

Pride: 0%

Wrath: 0%

Chance You'll Go to Hell: 14%

You'll die of a yet to be discovered STD.

.. a yet to be discovered STD??? I guess, I'll be doing drugs in the future than.. oh man!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.