Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My heart cry out

A door of opportunity was open, and I never been so confidence in my life when I said "SURE!"..

But once we bow our head... I am at loss of words.
You can't imagine how I felt, how frustrated I am with myself.
But, I keep on and push on...
Depending on Him to provide me words of wisdom...
But it never come.. I search for reason... A purpose.
And I finally blurted out whatever comes to my mind...

It wasn't something I'm proud of.. but I thank Him for the opportunity He gave last night.
Words can't explain how I feel.
There is no words for something like it...
I wanted to say "stay".. Please?
But you have a mission. A purpose!
That makes you to go....
Who am I to hold you back?

And I know..
you'll be in good care.
Because I trust Him.. and He is with you all the time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sound so deep in thought!

Antabax said...

trust is a good thing to have but dont trust anyone else more than yourself !

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.