Friday, April 20, 2007

Life: When 2 become 1


TBIC Associate Pastor- my pastor-Pr. Lisa (above) will end her bachelorhood with Amos (above) this Saturday, April 21, 2007! This will be the 1st Weeding TBIC have at the new premise building! Yay!

Congratulation Pr. Lisa and Amos!!
-------------------------------------------

On other note, do visit Ryan and Mike blog. Ryan did a posting of the 32 VTech massacre victims brief profile. thanks Ryan for compiling... and I do agree with you, lets focus and give more media attention to the victims here...

A gift of prayer to each and everyone of them will be great... I also pray for our peace and comfort in our heart... Lord, give us strength and light....

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.