Thursday, February 15, 2007

Yesterday Reflection

I didn't end up sitting in front of the telly as I should be. Instead, I spent a full 5 hours singing my lungs out like crazy marathon. Its kinda fun for a while, and its my FIRST time ever been to a karaoke. So, thats what I get, fun and experience. right? Would I go again? well... probably, but not in the near future. I don't want to be "mute" mode just because of it. 5 hours non stop shouting like crazy is good once in awhile to release whatever in your body needs to be released. I would like to thanked my cousin/house mate and her cousin for entertaining me. Thank you Jan, Thank you Joyce!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.