Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday is here!! I LUV FRIDAY!!!

YIPPEE!!! Friday is here!!!.. Hello Friday, I miss you terribly lah this week! ;->

I'm not going to gym today. Not that I don't want to go, just that... hehehe.. this is embarrassing, I'm out of sport socks and .. er.. underwear *smirk* I just sent my 1 week laundry today. Minus my socks and er.. underwear. I need to wash them on my own. I think, I need to do some shopping, just to have enuf supplies for 1 month? hahaha... that'll be 30 pairs of sport socks, 30 pairs of er.. underwear! you see, I only wear them once, so normally if I go to gym, I used 2 or 3 underwear a day! just to fulfill my comforts. And I pile them up for 1 month, than send it to laundry! hahahaha... sure someone pengsan punya

hem... what am I trying to write here?.. It sure wasn't about that. How on earth I go there? Man... I sounds like this untie babbling nonsense. Hahhaha..

Chinese Holiday is until Tuesday next week, so what my plan? na da.. soo boring. Well, I'll be teaching this Sunday for the 4 and 5 years old class. My topic is, "Jesus cares all kind of people- Jesus heal the blinds". So, we will do something with the eyes close! this will be fun! I hope my brother in-law (the ironman) come down for a visit from Johor this holiday.. or maybe, my friend Isaac from Penang come down to KL. So, Thats why I make no plan... Hoping someone come over for a visit! how convenient.

Other than that... I'll be having a lot of SLEEEPING! yippee!.. my favourite past time! hahaha.. Oh I want to watch this gost rider.. hope my movie buddy Joel could make it this time.

---------------------

update at 4.45pm: Isaac and my bro. in-law is not coming down.. both working during CNY! Double bummer!

4 comments:

May said...

HEY HEY!! you must go sing sing with me one day ok!

uncle boy said...

yes! thats a must... hehehehe

Ryan said...

just lettin u know were back from daytona stop in 2 say hey!

uncle boy said...

Hey cutie Couple!

Welcome back!.. we miss you.019300

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.