Thursday, January 04, 2007

Backhome part 3


These are my little nephew (William) and niece (Megan & Kelly) trying out the traditional music intruments. Will and Jared were very quick to follow the melody. I was very impressed!
These kelabit women were the musician that day. They're good.

here is my brother-in-law's father performing the tradional dance.. kelabit and lun bawang dance are the same I think... coz, the sounds were just the same. or, it just me who can't tell the difference? ;)

friends, relatives and friendly people were enjoying the foods.. Thank you soo much for coming!

That's thee rice in the middle. I have no idea how many one can eat those rice at once! looks soo many. I think I did my part pretty well.. er, distributing spoons does count right? hehehe

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.