Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Backhome part 2

Here are my Dad, my Mom, My untie, and my cousin's daughters taking a nap in the middle of our living room/hall... forget the room, forget the bed... when you're tired, give them a cushion... that will be enuf.. I heard my mom stay up until morning to cook the meat. I'm such a spoil kid for letting my mom to do all that... er.. don't aspect me to do it thou... ;p

This baby is my cousin's-daughter's-baby. that gives me the granps status! do you get that? I'm a grandfather uncle to this kid! Gosh.. I'm sooo OLD! Geez..
My sisters are eating Durian here...whilst everyone is busy doing things..., thats my nephew-Jonathan standing at the background. We call him Isut.. looks small in here. He actually kinda big. Close to my height.. er.. is thats mean I'm short? am I in deniel? ;p

Here is my uncle Dawat being our Chef that day, and I was co-chef. When it comes to cooking for huge quantity, the guys is needed more than the ladies. And my uncle is an expert in that area. Being a co-chef is more like cleaning the pot and fetching some ingrediant .. and stir the cooking of course! ;p.. very easy task.

Early morning, the actual day... the laddies are wrapping the rice in a leaves. Thats how us-the Lun Bawang prefer our rice to be. Thats my Dad in the background...

Thats all for today... tomorow, when I got the time.. I'll continue my posting!

By the way, Happy New Year! ;p

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.