Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Backhome part 1

In the living room/hall, we had a short session of prayer and thanks giving with our local pastor. Got some dancing too... I'll post a short video I took of my mom dancing in YouTube later..

Here, the laddies in the kitchen prepares the ingredieant for the delicious meals!

To have a delicious bowl of baffalo soup... you have to cut them into small pieces. The baffalo head... very barbarian scene...

My uncle and... uncles togather cutting the Baffalo. The baffalo was already been slaughtered when I arrived that day.

Outside of LCCT terminal; waiting for check-in. The sitting bench become bed to some waiting passengers. Thank God, my flight was on time.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.