Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Naughty Monday.. the man in my Camera!

Nephew Jared...I'm not a boy... not yet a man *singing*

My Brother-in-law-The Steal Man. Thats his name (for real!).. well, thats what's his name, in English.

Cousin's nephew-Jayren. Always warm & cheerful whenever I meet him... cheers dude!


The Biggest and loudest (when sleeping) nephew-Julian. He said girls can't resist him... *confuse look*.. what does girls see in him that I don't have? ;p hehehe.. cool dude!

LunbawangFillippino nephew-Keith. He sucked in his cheek when I took this picture. He wanna looks slimmer on the face.. Hahahaha... Yeah dude! you do look slimmer on the face!.. chill my man!

Nephew-Jonathan...This is his famine side looks... Scary dude! Now now... this kid is the most-supper- sensitive man/boy... beware girls! he's going to break your heart! Oh yeah, he dated this older girl... whats with kids these days? cant they just settle with their own age? ...

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.