Monday, December 04, 2006

Christian and Winnie's Wedding 1

The Happiest day for anewly Weds!

tossing the flower in the air-whatever you call it-..Ready... 1, 2, 3

Catch!.. Seems like Anns is next! these single women are such a good sport!

Looks at Aby's freaky face! hillarious... wah.. Mis Vixen in the run for Ms. Colgate!
Now..now.. I wish I was the Groom.. what a pretty bride!
Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Christian Yen!

Pretty busy this week! no time to write.. hope you enjoy the pictures! @nd installment is coming.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.