Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Blessing

From thousands of forwarded e-mails I received (ok.. maybe I exagerated a bit), there's this one particular e-mail that keep nagging me these days. But in good nagging kinda way I must say.

Well, It was ilustrated as this person had a tour in heaven and seeing the angels work place. There are Department of receiving prayer and sending or giving blessing. This particular Departments seem pretty busy. Angels posting lots and lots of blessing that being requested. And there wasn this one Department, at the very end, is totally unactive.. like nothing going on in that department. So, this person ask this only angel station at that department, as what department is it, and why there is no activity around.. The angel say this is where they receive gratitude, and thank you letter. People-of-earth forget to say thank you, thats why they has not received any letter. Hope you get the idea.

As I received these blessing in life... I can't stop thanking God for it. Sometimes, expressing my gratitude to these God-sent- angel-people doesn't seem enough! So, I decided to blog about it as my thank you letter to my generous God above.

Thank you for a generous friend, My Angel Judy has generously sponcered my super expensive dinner that we had, on the wonderful fellowship dinner for our to-be-married friend. I feel trully bless by your generousity and your kindness sister....
As I was pondering over on how to make things work for me to help my sister with the moving, and to be with my friends for an important events, which I end up to make a choice. God! you're the best decision maker! I practically have to do anything nothing! Last night, when my sister talk about her planning on moving house, she bluntly asked to go for Chris's Wedding! I was, how about the moving... She must need my help. She told me not to worry coz, she hired the moving company to have more people, and I just go for the wedding and come back right after its done. She added that, its not like this thing happen everyday.. I must attend Chris' wedding! Wah... Soo easy huh?

And than, he asked me to go for the Caroling Practise and the CSI practise, She only need me to put up the curtains with my cousin on sunday morning. So, I guess.. thats fair enough! I can be in the Caroling again! wah... everything workout well, without me making any decision! Gosh.. now I feel so alive and excited all over again. Amazing yeah? When I called my sister again this morning, as if the things that she said last night was like sureal... like I was just dreaming of the whole thing. And she said, its confirm! Yipee... Its all because of HIM! I knew he just having fun at me worrying and having such little faith in HIM. Thank You!!

4 comments:

Ryan said...

sounds like things work out just fine!

uncle boy said...

Yes Ryan...
Things work out fine with you too.. glad to hear everyone is looking forward for Christmas! Wish you and Mike could join me for Christmas here! hehe

May said...

God is good eyh...

uncle boy said...

Yes May... God has been good! i heard He's been good to you too! Wonderful aye?

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.