Friday, November 17, 2006

Naughty Friday - Cheerful Vincent

God Bless Vincent! What can I say, everytime I see him, He always have the smiles on his face. He is the most cheerful man on earth! *have I meet all men on earth to say that?*.. maybe a little bit over-rated, but.. you when you see these picture.. you know what I mean. Hahaha..

the Malaysian-Top-Model of the year!
you see... even when he's eating, the wide smile is there.. well, thats just because he noticed me taking his picture!
I'm such a Twat for posting my friends pictures on my blog.. Hahaha... what can you say.. its my way to express my affection. *grab a beg to vomit* hehehehe...

this "twat" word are found in this book am currently reading... Its appears frequently that can dismiss its existant.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.