Friday, November 03, 2006

Happy Birthday Amy!


Happy Birthday Amy! I'm soo glad that I come... thanks to May May. She called me and insisted me to join them, and telling me that it wouldn't be trouble for her to give me a ride.. Ouch May May.... you're soo sweet. I know the whole bunch will offer the same.. But you make me come. Thanks May May... here's May May... isn't she the cutes little thing? Sorry, I 'm compeled to put a mask on that guy *snort.. snort* next to her as he seem's to spoil the picture.. like Beauty and the Beast.. anyway.. isn't she's cute?.. er.. didn't I say that already?

Love you Amy! I had really good time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweet......wassup with the pumpkin face, dun be shy man.....

uncle boy said...

hey Jen... hehehe... thanks for stoping by... am not shy. am just plain un-actractive.. lol

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.