Thursday, November 02, 2006

Post-Halloween

Warning: Grusome pictures ahead! Skip this post if you're 10 years below and above 60!

Well, I know Halloween already past. Just something I noticed last night, and wanted to share with you. You don't need a fancy clothes or candies to have your own Halloween. Look! how my owned bedroom "decorated" for the event!

Pic. No. 1 My fans is working... well paculiar about that!

Pic. No. 2 Stop the fan... YUCK!.. all dirty and never been clean! *reminder. to ask someone tall to clean my fan*

Pic. No. 3 The floor!... look closely... its covered with hairs! Yuck! Yuck!.. *remember to sweep the floor! daily*.. where this hair come from?
Pic. No. 4... hairy cute * snort!* Monster Leg!... so, this is where the hairs come from!.. Do you think I should shave this "Monster" leg? or give "him" a wax? hehehehe...

picture remove

Pic. No. 5 Yes!.. its a hole on the toe.. dont say I didnt warned yea!.. it is Grisly and grusome! qualified to make your Halloween more happening. hahaha. This is a self-proclaim winner of best Holleen picture of them all.. *YUCK! YUCK! YUCK!*

picture remove--tooo grossy

Yeah.. I'm bored to death when I took this picture..

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.