Wednesday, December 17, 2008

So much thing to do yet so little time...

Dear fellow bloggers and friends,

It seems like I was just getting off from the site and... my holiday is ended! how quick the time has pass... like the malay says "as a blink of an eye". But looking back, I had done and went to the place I had planned, I have eaten most missed foods and yet still longing for more... this wasn't intended to be soo melodramatic.. but it is how I fell. Well, sort of. hehe


Anyway, I kinda having trouble packing up right now... I have planned stuff that I want to bring back and these stuff are pilling up with those "requested" item. I have spent most of my free time looking and searching for their stuff instead of mine. And now, I forgot to buy myself a pair of sock! and few little importing things to do!! yikes!

Sorry to those that I have promised to meet during this holiday, but didn't had the time to. I am truly sorry. Having my parent around has been making me busy with things they want. Well, its just an excuse.. I know... I have no better excuse... I try to make it next time.. that is for now... got to get some sleep and continue packing tomorrow... nite2

1 comment:

TZ said...

Dude, have a safe trip back eh! :p

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.