Thursday, November 27, 2008

Undetermined Title Entry

Dear fellow bloggers and friends,

I noticed that you come by and I know how disappointed you are to find similar page you've seen many months ago. It has been really hard for me to spend some time, sit down and rambling about things that I did or will do and things that linger in my head. The internet struggles to login to this site which I only succeeded today contribute bits and peaces to this long over due update entry. I am still thinking what the title I should type for this page as I have no clue of what I am about to write.

Well, for one thing that is worth to be excited about... well, for me I mean, is the day that I am going back home again for holiday! I remember the thought that I had when I just return from my 1st home leave on July... "4 months! such a long time to go before my next home leave..", but it already passed 4 months now and I only have ONE (1) more day before I take the boat to Biak, twin otter to Babo, Garuda to Jakarta and MAS to Kuala Lumpur!!! and MAS to Miri!!! and anther twin otter to Lawas!!! aahhhhh what a hassle!

Here I am writing on my blog.. instead of finishing my monthly report which I started two months ago... well, initially I only need to produce a statistic, numbers and figures for my report. Since I started this long write-up which I though will be a plus for our reporting to our home office... now its come back to me!! how I wish that I just stick with simple reporting, instead of long writing like writing a thesis every month!! hahaha... yeah! I am laughing at myself!

Talking about holiday... I have plan and bought tickets and air flight to Bangkok on the 10th December with my parent. I am worried if this thing in Bangkok will continue and will effect my paid holiday plan. If so, will I be refunded? just hope this thing in Bangkok will end before the date that I fly... just so you know... I read, this protest thing doesn't harm visitors at all... so, that doesn't deter my intention to visit Bangkok with my parent. lets just hope and see lah.

ok.. this is for now... see you later alligator!!!

1 comment:

TZ said...

Dude, we might not be able to meet in KL again... Sigh! My vacation is going to end and i will be flying back to Uganda most probably next week...

Anyway, have a nice trip back to Malaysia :-)

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.