Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Calender Model

Well... I think its best for me not to apologize for not having my blog updated regularly. I don't aspect you to understand, but I aspect that you know why.

Anyway, I want you to know that I am one of many proud owner of the cool iPhone! I bought it from someone at work for RM2K. Considered how hard it was for me to find them back home when I was on my home leave, its consider cheap lah. Its the 8GB, the first introduced iPhone in the market (I think). Besides, they sell it a lot higher than the suggested price I read from the magazine. I like it when scrolling the list of songs or my contact just by gentle finger touch on the screen.

Anyway, here's a photo I take using my iphone...


Karen kan? (Its mean "cool huh" in Indonesia)... by the way, do you have any idea how many megapixels does my iPhone have?

Yep... these two are of few boys that I'm working with. It was just after a hard work under hot a blazing sun, and they took of their shirt during that break. And I was happen to be there and took their picture for fun... These two kids even pose for me!!

They have no idea that I have posted their pictures in my Facebook, and now in here!!! hahaha.. naughty boy! Anyway, they kinda make the cut for model for the Calender photos-.. Girls probably dig it!... Well, I know girls dig my cool iPhone, but there ain't any chick here for me to "show off". hahaha....

Last Sunday was Indonesia's 63th Independence day (Indonesia & Malaysia's Independence day in the same month!), And we celebrate the historical day for Indonesia with sport activities and Concert. It was really great to have a day off. In the morning we had Flag Ceremony which I missed because the "XL" shirt they gave me to wear was too tight. :-(

I'll post few photos of the HUT RI - 63 (Hari Ulang Tahun Republik Indonesia) that we celebrated here in West Papua in my next posting. How soon? ... depend on hows our Internet connection when I have time to post.

Ayo...

6 comments:

Mukorekore said...

I am sure you will love your new phone. I have heard so much about it but havent got my hands on one yet.

uncle boy said...

Yes I do love it... ;p

regardless of its shortcoming... I tend to see the good side of my... iPhone.. hehehehe

Heya Nathan... how did you know that I would do an update?

TZ said...

Dude, you have a iPhone... awesome! I'm still considering as you mention it's not easy to get a good price in Malaysia.

Anyway, nice to have you back to the blog community hehehe... :-p

TZ said...

Dude, iPhone camera is 2 megapixels which is better most of the phone camera that only have 1.3 megapixels :->

Anonymous said...

Great pics from a nice phone - I envy you :-)

Johnny Ong said...

u can start selling the photo to chicks who dig it ..... hehe (if u find one of course)

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.