Monday, September 03, 2007

Thank You soo very much!

Thank you...

This is all I can say my dear friends...
I only requested to have lunch together with friends, didn't aspect it to be any different than any other day... How wrong I was!

2nd September...
woke up around 7am and getting ready to church for my rehearsal before that day Sunday service. Didn't feel any different that morning... but once I step into the church, Rachel walk straight up to me and give me the first birthday wishes! with her usual cheerful smile on her face! How I wish can give her a hug. And it follows with more birthday wishes from the other team members! Thank you Cheryl for the opening prayer and mentioned me- turning 28 that day!! How sweet!.. I could feel Pr. Todd's hand on my shoulder, giving me encouragement and unexplainable comfort in that. Thanks!

Cheryl sang wonderfully... And I feel honored to sang along side with her. Simple songs were transformed into this wonderful sounds and music by her powerful vocal. Lord, I thank you for Cheryl and bless her more...

At Sunday school, Louise the teacher for that day said "its someone birthday today!" oh my.. how quick my niece Natasha response, "Uncle boy birthday!" .. Hahaha.. its a surprise to me that my fellow teachers know it was my birthday!.. they sang to me my-first-28th "happy birthday" song!!.. Thank you my dear little friends for that sweet song. Oh man.. I wouldn't ask for more... I got to do the thing that I enjoyed most doing this morning-singing, and I got to spend time with my little friends.. and they sang me happy birthday just for me!! man... I shouldn't feel like this.. I am too old for this stuff...

After Sunday School end, I got more and more birthday wishes from everyone... My sisters was there, my friends and everyone gave me kisses and hugs... Oh man.. I feel overwhelming with love! Its nice to know you are love ;) .. Manage to give Teresa and Rafael a kisses and hugs... as they be leaving to Mexico in the evening. With a promise to pay them a visit!.. I do not know when I'll be able to do that.. Teresa.. Rafael.. you guys will be dearly miss.. Rafael probably too young to remember any of this...

By this time... I have 2 birthday present and RM50 from my sister.. geez... I feels like a boy again having a present for birthday!! ;p Its not the price of gift matters or the quantity.. but having it wrap-up in a gift wrap and the thought what matters, its nice to open it! thanks for the Boxer Immanuel.. I know its your idea. Hahaha... what a laugh. And yes, I wear XL size now, not L as I said earlier. my tight kinda big for an L! thanks Amir for the lovely table clothes! I love it....

We had our lunch at Cozy House in Great Eastern Mall as plan earlier along with my sister. It was really great! Its just surprise me that it seem like everyone I meet that day, wishes me Happy birthday!!.. how on earth they known it? Was it on the paper as they've jokingly said their source of information?? ;p Anyway, never mind where their source were.. its such a blessing to be in my position, having to shake hands with them... hugs and kisses... with their loving look at me... ah... what I could have ask more?!

The moment they bring the birthday cake... my very own birthday cake!! I don't remember I have my own birthday cake ever!! I hid behind my loving niece and nephew to hide my embarrassment. Its sounds like everyone in that restaurant sang a happy birthday to me!! Yikes! so.. perasan! but all eyes were on me!... WOw.. Its really is my day! when this ever happens to me? Judy join us for lunch that day especially for me, regardless of her being not well!!.. how sweet!! thanks sister Judy!

After the memorable lunch (sounds like a funeral plak!) with my lovely friends and family, Immanuel, Michelle and myself head to Gynnette place. Oh, I bump into Elvin on the way out from Great Eastern. I must say, he looks great! looks like his PT session paid off.. good for you Elvin! At Gynnette's lovely-stylist-beautiful condo, and had another eating session. Initially I had turn down the offer to join them, but at last, they said its ok to join them after my lunch! WOW... eat eat eat... what can I say, its all on the table, it won't be nice to turn down such yummy foods right?? ;p... got to "tapau" also!!

One most embarrassing things happened to me... I feel asleep at the living room!!! Oh my... you know what happens when I fall asleep?? yeah... how embarrassing was it!! They kindly recorded it in their phone video cam!!! man... Thats embarrassing! But I was really really tired... overwhelmed with all this... and foods! Some more we Camwhoring in Gynette beautiful-Classy toilet, kitchen... you'll probably have a good laugh at the pictures.. Immanuel.. his never ending jokes! He's such a joker..no wonder Pr Lisa asked him to organize the Talent show for this year!!

by 5pm, I reach home... oh, my head... was freaking tired!
I took a short nap before my dinner date with my Korean brothers!! Initially it was planned that JaeKyu will cook a Korean dish for me!! how sweet was that?! So, I agreed! and was looking forward to it.. but, instead, we end up at Suzie Corner for dinner!! hahaha... We bump into my sister who was with John and Betty for dinner as well!! And also Vincent with his family!.. and Don! Its like The Bridge families was there! Thanks MinKyu for lovely Dinner! Lord, I pray for MinKyu that you be with him, encourage him on his struggle at his work place. And make those people around him be nice Lord. And continue to bless him Lord. Thank you.

I couldn't express how grateful I am for such wonderful day to my friends.. and the endless "thank you" words probably making them sick hearing them.. but dear friends.. I am, from the bottom of my heart. Very thankful!.. your friendship is the best and greatest gift.
I thank you Lord for giving me this friendship... continue to bless my friends and family in their life, so they may share this blessing with others. Thank You..

And not to forget, TZ-for MIKA CD! thank you.. I love it!
I couldn't imagine my 28th years on earth would turn out like this... at least, I have something to be thank for... ;)

Love, kisses and Hugs to all...

With lots of love,
Musa

1 comment:

TZ said...

I'm glad you had a happy and enjoyable 28th Birthday :->

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.