Thursday, July 12, 2007

Tagged by Pr. Todd

I've been tagged by Pr. Todd

The rules are simple:

1. Those tagged will share 5 things they dig about Jesus.
2. Those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers.

Five Things I Dig about Jesus...

  1. His Presence
  2. His amazing people
  3. His wonderful work
  4. His Revival
  5. His LOVE
And now I tag...

1. S.M.T
2. Sbanboy a.k.a Wymen
3. Saran
4. Bxnjamin
5. Rachel
----------------------------
Pr. Todd.. thanks for the tagging. ;)

I miss the setting up for Alpha yesterday, as I need to see my sister Elizabeth and her kids. They were flying to her husband homeland today which takes about 12 hours flight... I think, they still up in the air by now...

I bought Chestnut for Anna and a fridge magnet for Karen...hope they like it.

Enjoy your holiday sis...

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.