Friday, July 27, 2007

27072007

Seriously, I have nothing to write these couple of days...even in between work, I think about work and more work to do... which I don't think its appropriate for me to blog. Right? Anyway, its been an interesting week for me. Everything seem to be out of the ordinary... which makes life more interesting...

You must be wondering what's with the numbers as the tittle right? its a winning lotery! go buy! hahaha... Well, when I recorded a file with the current date of the file, I noticed how weird the number is. Its like the 070707 (July 7, 2007) kinda of number, and in this case its 27072007. If numbers can tell something, what would it be yea? hehehe... Not that its important, I'm just curious.. you know me.. the crazy me.. thinking also crazy one.

I am nervous of this coming Sunday... We had our practise alright, it just that... I'm not so confident of doing the harmony. As Cheryl lead, the note that she choose are most appropriate for women to sing. For men, it will a bit too high sometimes, or too low.. I was like... changing my tone the whole lines! feels soo "kelam kabut". Man... how to learn to sing in tenor like that? How I wish I have Cheryl talents to be able to sing in many tone!!! God help me... On other note... the songs she choose are beautiful! There's this one song, which were originally sang in Spanish.. and of course... Cheryl know how to sing them. But we probably wont sing in Spanish.. only the English part...

I'm excited about this Sunday.. and nervous at the same time. I've been listening to the songs everytime I sit infront of the Computer in office, before dinner, ... right now!!!.. whenever I got the chance to hear the songs...sing along in a tenor like what my sifu Immanuel advice me. The problem is, we sing in different note than on the CD. How? Cheryl asked me after the practice when he drop me home "Musa, what I can pray for you?". Isn't that really really sweet and kind of her? Offer to pray for me... and I said, hope I sing the right tone this Sunday of course. Its on top of my head that moment. Now I have a couple of things that need your prayer. One of them is for my coming exam! Its been awhile I didn't sit for exam... and suddently, I receive a letter asking me to come for exam in a week time! How? do I stand a chance to pass? I put my hope in Him now... ;) so remember to bring that in your prayer k?

Lord hear our pray...
Forgive our sin...
As we call on Your name...
would you make this a place for Your glory to dwell...

Open the blind eyes...
Unlock the deaf ears...
Come to Your people...as we draw near
Hear us from heaven
Touch our generation
we are your people... crying out in desperation...


Hear us from heaven....hear us from heaven... hear us from heaven...

I am singing this song right now... while writing the lyric down here to share with you.. The tittle is "Hear Us From Heaven" by Jared Anderson... its a very beautiful song... do come to church this Sunday to sing this praise song togather yea?

Ok.. this is for now.

It is 2:04am Saturday morning!

6 comments:

SaeWei said...

hi Musa, this is SaeWei from the New Community. I realised that our thumbnail in your blog is the old one. Can you please change it to our new thumbnail? Thanks.

p/s: New html code can be found in our main page ;)

Have a nice day..

uncle boy said...

Hi SaeWei!.. thanks for the updates. Have a nice day yourself.. ;)

~~whytee~~ said...

hi musa,

I updated my blog already. have a look there.
by the way, how's ur singing today?

see u soon

white

Anonymous said...

exam, i guess ptd kah? all the best k! pray for you!

uncle boy said...

Hello White,

Glad to hear you'll continue to blog!

I manage to pull it off.. heard a few positive comments which very motivating for me.. The critic helps me to improve more.

Immanuel,
Yes. It is. thanks bro.!

TZ said...

Hey dude,
All the best to your exam... for me busy week ahead... starting tonite. I will have nite meeting.

Take care eh!

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.