Wednesday, May 16, 2007

He'll make a way

Yes! Today, I manage to e-mail to all my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ of the plan. And I received a couple of positive response! Hallelujah!

In time like this... I'm just sooo in "thankful" mode. No matter how bad the environment in my work place, or how painful my body from the workout at gym, or how empty my pocket is (its only 16th of the month!! I'm soo bad at financial planning!)... I am sooooo ..grateful for such wonderful-supportive friends. Thank you Lord for this wonderful blessings...
Man.. I feels like I want to sing!!!

"God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way He will make a way...."

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.