Friday, December 29, 2006

2 days in KL.. I am soo miserably homesick!

I have tons of pictures that I took back home... and I choose this for my opening! hehehe..*smirk*

I had wonderful time backhome.. and being back in Kuala Lumpur to my lonely flat seems sooo depressing and sad!. I kinda miss hearing the sounds of my nephew's (loud) snores in my empty room.. I kinda miss waking up freaking early to get ready to have Kolo-mee for breakfast and going to dusun durian to collect durian! tickling my nephews to wake them up... I miss soaking in the freaking cold river.. play fight and chase.... I kinda miss every small things that we do... Its just been 2 days back in KL, and I'm already Homesick! I wish I spend more time.

Oh boy... I'm sooo OLD to be homesick! but I am... It won't be the same talking and sms thru the phone! I just want to be around them.. my mom...my dad (not so much), my sisters, my brother, my in-laws, my niece and nephew!.. It will be another year before I'll see them again! how sad is that? God... I feels soo miserable right now... I though I had enough durian... But I dont!.. I loves going to kebun and search for durian with my nephew and brother in law! sounds stupid, I know.. it just something I really missing right now...

I promise to post more pictures of my trip back home next week! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.