Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Natasha's 4th dress up party & Ivy 's 27th 25th birthday lunch

My little pumpkin is getting bigger! her birthday is on the 10th January, for convenience, we had it on Saturday. The kids were all dress up...30+ kids all together. We had soo much fun.. I wanted to get drunk and wasted, but to my surprise, I didn't. I wish I did.. so I don't have to come to office the next day to entertain my client's interview session with TV3!
After the Interview Session, I went straight meeting with Immanuel... and we had an "unplanned" birthday lunch for Ivy... happy Birthday Ivy!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.