Thursday, January 18, 2007

Favourate Photo

Now now.. I know its a back dated photos.. but, can you blame me for being homesick? Well, not too worry (as if you do ;p)... I'm too busy and too tired to think/dreaming these days.. I'm back to my normal routine-working and beat myself in the gym after work....
Just wanna show you these two photos.
(brief introduction: Nephew Keith & Jonathan *not brothers*. on our daily durian waiting at my sis. Kebun Durian hut)

Before

After

Er.. After what? after I asked them both to smile for me la... If you look at these two pictures, everything is the same - subject, and setting- with an added smiles, the second picture show more alive and cheerful! Isn't that a wonder?

Unless, you smiles to total strangers in the gym's locker room/sauna/steam room... you might get unwanted/funny response for your smiles... God knows, I learn my lesson. These stalker is giving me these creep now. So, don't get me wrong if you bump into me in the locker with a serious face...

Hem.. talking about favaurate photos... do check out my 2 consecutive week tenant. He/She (can determine the gender of the blog owner(s)).. has these collection of cool pictures of New York City. Do pay him/her a visit! Show me some love people.. ;p Oh, I also noticed that he/she rented dalantau's blog... Cool huh?

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.