Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Moving House 1

For the next couple of days,I'll be posting pictures... kinda busy in the office... everything needs to be done before I'm leaving for x'mas holiday! I haven't shop for x'mas yet.. dont have the time and my wallet is dry! hahahaha... very good excuse ay?

These Installment are off the old house's pictures that my sister moving out from. Now it is ready to be rented!

TV/Sitting Room. Thats my cousin, he was helping me to put up the curtain's panes on every windows for the landlord.

the Kitchen

staircase

front-view

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.