Thursday, December 14, 2006

Be home in Less than 24 hour!!

This will be my plane back home at 9.30am tomorow morning. Hope there won't be any delays as reported in The Star. I hate waiting. Its soo sillybeing this excited and happy just to be back home for Christmas! hehehe..


And I'll be here in less than 24 hours time! a small town called LAWAS... a Village known as PENGALIH
And on the 16th December (saturday), we held a not-so-big-and-free dinner (6pm-8pm) for all. So, everyone is invited for Kampung style and a bit non-Kampung style dishes... guarantee Non-halal foods will be serve! (i.e Expect big healthy fat PIG & BUFFALO on the menu) ;p

Call or sms to this number for direction/details: +6019-274 9367

Wish me for safe journey! Till than...

Cao~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey u ols, have a greta Xmas celebrations with your family and friends nah? Be good and enjoy yourself! kat sini mak celebrate ngan kengkawan and loadsa Xmas parties to attend to! :)

x

Anonymous said...

I hope that you have a great trip. No matter where you are or what you are doing, home is always home.

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.