Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Hillsong-United In Town!

OMG! Look what I found in my mail-box!OMG! OMG!
I must go.. I have to go for this. I wanna go!! but how? its on Friday, workday...?
ok ok... Immanuel called me yesterday to ask me whether I will go for it. He already offer to drive. So, there's no question about transportation. Just that, I'm out of annual leave!... And my only option is to take UNPAID leave! And I dont want that....coz I already take UNPAID leave for Christmas. And it just cross my mind last night... what about buy a MC leave?... does that work? its only rm20 right? or.. maybe I could make up some sickness to the doctor and ask a MC leave.. you know just a little white lie ... for a good couse? hehehe

Here are a little info of Hillsong United.. snipet from SIB KL's website ;) and Canaanland

The Hillsong United Worship Team are a bunch of guys and
gals who serve in their local youth ministry and church
every week...Join Joel Houston and the United team, from
Hillsong Church in Sydney, Australia as they share their
heart and experiences on loving God, serving the local church
and building a worship team.... The team will be ready to
answer your questions..


TIME : 4:00pm - 6:00pm
VENUE : SIBKL Sanctuary 2

2 comments:

Ryan said...

u should go. happy halloween!

uncle boy said...

Yes...I will go buddy. Happy Halloween to you to...

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.