Friday, November 10, 2006

Naughty Friday-My Housemates + a friend

Here are My housemate. Her Name is Jenifer and still single. hahaha.. why single? coz, she still a baby!
Here's my another housemate.. Irene. Also single... I think.
This is not my housemate. She is Jenifer's Officemate whom we call Makcik (Untie). Yeah.. too young to be call Makcik, dont know how we come up with that. I think, she's very shy girl.. but not around me! hehehe..

Yes.. I have 2 girls as my housemate. suprise? Nah.. use to have ladies in the house alot. Having 6 sisters.. its nothing. Besides... Guys do need some feminine touch around the house. The things that I miss doing when the girls not around is walking naked around the house. Hehehehe... dont ask me why...

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.