Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Not very good News...

I received 2 sms this morning. 1 from a friend I meet at Terengganu for the PAC, and another one from someone I have a lot of respect. My friend sms me about the result of our previous test.. He didn't get it.. and I check this morning.. My name is not in the list too...*sight*

And my second sms, from someone I have a lot of respact for. She asked me to do something, which I am not good at, and not ready to do. I replied to her, and hoping she sent the sms by mistake. She replied to me and She accept my DENIAL this time around...

....*sigh*....

I wake up early this morning feeling soo fresh.. although my legs are a bit tired.. due to having too much fun in the gym... And when I got this sms.. and the replied.. man.. I kinda lost the mood already..

... *sigh*...

I thought I could handle critics well... I guest.. I'm wrong... I does bother me... *sigh*...
yeah... I could come up with some crappy excuses.. like.. I'm just human... I have my weaknesses.... yada yada.. and for what?.. it doesnt comfort me at all! God.. would you talk with me? did I lost my ears to hear... my eyes to sees? How can I lead when I myself is at loss? isnt that like "the blind leading a blind?"

On other hand, I make 2 new friends yesterday. Tze and Kelvin. We're BodyStep buddy now. Good to have friends in gym.. doing workout togather.. Thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.