Friday, September 22, 2006

New Trainer

This week, I manage to go to gym on tuesday and thursday. And the trainer/instructor are not the ordinary one.. new faces! and I love it. Tuesday, I had a really fun class with Ms. Nor on the Step board. I have to admit the routine was kinda hard, but at the same time, challenging for me and its fun! I did speak with Nor before the class begin, asking whether she will take over the class from now on... its going to be fun! fun ! fun! And last night, I join the combat class as normal.. and guess what.. a new face too! instead of the ordinary Mike, Its Jason! walou wey! but he's only substetute-ing Mike for this week. And I did spoke with Jason too, after class. We had a new style and it was fun. And Jason is a very "people" person. right after class, while I was cool-ing down, Jason come to me... hehehe.. isn't that nice? Mike never did that. He asked what my opinion on the class, did I like it? Well, I what can I say.. its different than the ordinary, but I love it.. and I really had a good time. Thats what I told him, such a nice chap he is. Must be the smiles.. ;)

Our Thailand staff went back last night. It was a successful 4 days training! they are a bunch of relly cool people. I wouldn't mind working with them for sure. Hahaha.. who wouldn't? working with pretty laddies... but I don't think its not the right time to be in Bangkok. This thing happens in Thailand is like.. once in a lifetime?.. well probably in many years. It is a history when the military seized power of the country. Well, whatever happens.. Hope everything work out. Its good to have a good King.. loves by the people..

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.