Monday, July 24, 2006

I pass!

I wasn't planning to write any update today, but I was sooo in good mood.. So here I am, writing some blunders of whereabouts my head is. Anyway.. the title/subject for today is about my ptd exam. I received sms from Eddy ( a guy I get to know when I sat for the exam) last saturday about he didn't pass, and he want to know about mine. And this morning, while waiting for my printing, I went to check it... I know it in my heart that I'm going to pass..but I never trust my intuition so, I keep finger cross.. and the word that leap my spirit struggling to jump and shout is LULUS! Yipee!... statistically, my passing for this exam is 2/5.. yeah.. 5th times.. how lame is that.. anywhere, I dont care.. I pass!.. Hop hop horay!! although this is one of many stages that I have to go thru before I get to where I want... its doesnt hurt to celebrate a little bit..Yipee!!..

Right, I have to stike off prayers that He answered..
Passing PTD exam
Thank you, thank you sooo much! Thank you!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.