Friday, June 16, 2006

TGI Friday 4 CSI!

I just had lunch with Heather today, and she brings along a friend Shawn, from South Africa. Guest what? he's not black.. hehehe.. I know.. I know.. not everyone are black from Africa... He looks more like the a white dude. What a blessing to meet new and nice people everyday. She intend to introduce to me with this guy she meet back in Sarawak to have lunch togather, but he was late, so didn't have the chance to meet him.

Hem.. nothing much to write today

______________________
5 Statement pledge of Faith

1. God is who He say He is,
2. God can do what He says He can do,
3. I am who God says I am,
4. I can do all things through Christ,
5. God words is alive and active in me.

I believe God!


No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.