Thursday, June 15, 2006

HAPPY HNT

-Faith-. the topic we had for the Alpha last night. An interesting topic, the one thing that I think I lack off. By defination, Merriam Webster, Faith is 1.a: allegiance to duty or a person; Loyalty b: 1. fidelity to one's promises. 2. Sincerity of intention. 2. a (1) belief and trust in and loyalty to God (2) belief in the traditonal doctrines of a religion. b. (1) firm belief in something for which there is no proof (2) complete trust. 3. something that is believed especially with strong conviction. Hemm.. I like the last word.. with strong conviction!

Man.. I'm soo tired.. and sleepy... my shoulders and hands muscle are in pains! gosh...how can I get through this by complaining every day? I want to get in shape, but its too damn hard. I loss count how many times I yawn. I'm useless! hehehe.. not soo energatic... I wish I could sleep on my bed right now...

To sleepy to write... sorry.. cant write no more.. my sleepyness in overwhelming.. sorry.. happy HNT you guys... cheers

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.