Wednesday, June 28, 2006

My face have color?

"your face have colour today", that was the comment from the office today. Probably I looked abit pale yesterday. and yes, I do feel much better today. I forced myself to eat one plate of rice for diner yesterday and I feels ok.. no more dizy after meal and my stomach doesnt ache so much anymore. But I still have bleedings. My sisters asked me to do a whole medical check up, as soon as possible... I dont think that would be neccesary, the bleeding would be stop once I fully recovered... no.. I'm not scared to see the doctor.. I like doctors... just that.. you know... I dont like needles.. ;p That day, when I see the doctor, she asked me whether I want to have an injection, I said No, thank you. Not very fond of injection... and she just smile.. isnt that sweet?

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.