Thursday, May 18, 2006

HNTT-halffnekidthursdaythought



Ola.. Wei geth es Ihnen?
Thats the way German say.. "How do you do"?.

Sad news for Arsenal fan this morning... after 7 years wait to be in the final.. anyway, better luck next time.. hehehehe

Hem... you know what? I just realize something.. my weeknesses. I can't tell ones age! seriously. I got to know this Joseph which I thought in his middle 20s are actually 37 years old! and this Loh, a chinese guy, who looks like 20 something, he actually in the 30s! gosh.. seriously I cannot tell. Am I stupid or what? hehehe..ah.. who cares. Oh I learnt something about myself yesterday, I am more like a Camelion than a Caterpilars.. want to know how? hehehehe.. come to Alpha yourself!

So, anyone looking forward for that coming 24th? I was informed yesterday, they'll have a Chocalate fountain? Chocalate something for that day.. as long as its chocalate.. I cant resists it. Gosh... I think I'm gaining weight for having such lavish foods. Well, thats means I got to workout more! till passout on the gym floor.. hahahaha.. forget it.

Oh I do remember to call my mom today. She's sound upset... its all because of me, for not calling her quite sometime. Oh mother, I tried to called on Mother's day, but cannot get thru, so I forget to call again. Sorry mom. I know, I know.. I tried to call more frequently yea.. hem.. mom always emotional when I called... I love you too mom... Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.