Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Alpha Course May 24, 2006

What is Alpha?
Anyone interested ...
Learning and Laughter,
People meeting togather,
Helping one another,
Ask anything...

Who should go?
Anyone who...
...asks, "what's the point of Life?"
...wonders, "Can faith be relevant and reasonable for today?"
...thinks that Christianity is boring and based on myths.
...wants to explore and discuss what Christians really believe and why.

Free introductory Dinner

Date: May 24, 2006
Time: 7.45pm


Dear friend, mark your calender, and be sure to have your tummy empty to stuff the foods.. good foods for sure. And meet new friends...!! this is so exciting!. I bringing 4 very single women and gentleman with me who are eager to make new friends! make sure you'll be there to meet them up.. and myself :)

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.