Friday, February 10, 2006

The Meme of Fours

Scott-O-Rama is tagging everyone who read his blog.So here we go...

Four Job's I've Had
-Helper boy
-Computer Salesman
-Credit Analyst
-Consultant (these are all the Jobs I ever had in my life)


Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
-Spiderman
-The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
-X-Men
-Scent of Women (I say its the best and powerful speech ever!Robert DeNero!)

Four Places I��ve Lived
-Lawas, Sarawak (where I grew up)
-Kuching, Sarawak (Study there for 3 years)
-Shah Alam, Selangor (Study there for 2 years)
-Kuala Lumpur

Four TV Shows I Like To Watch
-CSI
-Third Watch
-Sex and The City
-Grey's Anatomy

Four Websites I Visit Daily
I visit all my "fellow Bloggers" websites..even more than once a day!.. so, here is my must visit sites...
-Scott-O-Rama
-Fitness First
-bryanboy
-The Star

Four Places I��d Rather Be
-On my bed/Sofa... sleeping
-Lepak at Mamak's Stall (a 24 hours muslim-Indian restaurant/stall)
-at Kampung in Sarawak
-nude beach?... hehehe heard it,never seen any

Okay... Anyone havent done this yet.. I'm tagging you.. hehehehehe.. Leave comment and link for me to see yours k.. I should probly leave a message to Scott-O-Rama now.. ciao

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just found out that u linked to my site.. i'll add u to my blog friends list k. i like those tv shows too but I like 24 the most.. hehe

Anonymous said...

hi Daren...

so u tagged me ah...

read it here lor...

http://justhanny.blogdrive.com/archive/267.html

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.