Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Love Poem for Valentine's Day

In conjuction with the Valentine's Day, I pasted a Love Poems that I've been keeping for so long.. than I lost track where I got it from... So, here's the copied Love Poem and edited (without permission) for all loves birds out there.. Enjoy!

POEM 1
I like your style
I like your class
but most of all I like your ass

POEM 2
I'm a cool girl, in a cool town
it takes a real mother fucker to put me down

POEM 3
Kissing is a habit
Fucking is a game
Guys get all the pleasure
Girls get all the pain
The guy says I love you
You believe its true
But when your tummy starts to swell
He says 'to hell with you'
10 minutes of pleasure
9 months in pain
3 days in hospital
A baby without a name
The baby is a bastard
The mother is a whore
This never wouldn't have happened
If the rubber wouldn't have torn


POEM 4
Guys are like roses,
Watch out for the pricks.

POEM 5
Smoke a smoke
Not a butt

Fuck a virgin
Not a slut.

POEM 6
Sex is bad
Sex is a sin
Sins are forgiven
So stick it in.

POEM 7
Holy mother, full of grace Bless my boyfriend's gorgeous face
Bless his hair that tends to curl
Keep him safe from all the girls
Bless his arms that are so strong

Keep his hands where they belong
Bless his dick, the one i sucked
Bless the bed, in which we fucked
And if my Mom happened to walk in
Bless the shit I'd be in.

POEM 8
Sex is when a guys communication
enters a girls informationto increase the populationfor a younger generation
do you get the information...or do you need a demonstration

POEM 9
Men are like public toilets
They are either engaged or full of shit!

POEM 10
If guys had they periods
They would compare the size of their tampons!


POEM 11
Hearts and roses and kisses galore,
What the hell is all of that shit for?
People get mushy and start acting queer,
It is definitely the most annoying day of the year.
This day needs to get the hell over with and pass,
Before I shove a dozen roses up Cupid's ass!
I'll spend the day so drunk that I just can't speak,
And wear only black for the rest of the week.
Guys act all sweet but it soon will fade,
For all they are doing is trying to get laid.
The arrow Cupid shot at me must not have hit,
Because I think love is a big crock of shit!
So here is my story, what else can I say?
Love bites my ass... Fuck Valentine's Day!

POEM 12
Roses are red,
Violets are corny,
When I think of you
Ohhh baby I get horny,
Eat me,
Beat me,
Bite me,
Blow me,
Suck me,
Fuck me,
Very slowly,
if you kiss me,
don't be sassy,
Use your tongue and make it nasty!

POEM 13
Roses are red, violets are blue...
I'm in love but not with you...
When we broke up you thought I cried
But all it was...Was another guy,
You told your friends that I was a trick,
I told mine that you had a weak dick...I said I loved you
And you thought it was true,But guess what baby?!You got played too!!

Hey.. dont take it personaly ay.. its just for fun... I knew you had a good laugh!
~~Happy Valentine's Day!~~

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.