Thursday, February 09, 2006

My Blog as Reference

While I was working on The FA for a client, out of the blue.. pop-up a window requesting to add me in their YM list.. a lady called Siti Tointoin (Not a real name I believe).. She found my blog while doing some research/information on an up-coming exam she going to sit for. A PTD (Pegawai Tadbir & Diplomat) test.. I was clueless where she found out about my blog..

She told me that, my entry on PTD listed in her google search list.. isnt that cool? I still working on this paper... just cant stop myself from writing about it. I havent send my leave application for next week yet.. oh man.. hope it will be approved.

Hey.. my blog is doing a community service... giving information.. as reference...by writing and giving advice to the girl (what to read...what to prepare n all)... I spent half an hr... get back on with my work now.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.