Monday, January 30, 2006

Holiday In Kuala Lumpur

Just a quick update.

Do you consider spending your long holiday in the city you work at is a holiday? Well, unfortunately for me.. I am spending my Chinese New year holiday... which if from today... and return to work next monday... here, in Kuala Lumpur! And to be honest with you its not fun!.

Well, I was invited Kuantan by my budy, Orie... spending some nights on the beach.. no fancy hotel.. just backpacking. Its sounds adventures to me, but I have to turn it down coz, my cousin were staying with me for the holidays and I cant just leave them.. right? Oh Orie... am really sorry for not coming with you... I bet, its a lot fun going without me... you know.. you got the 100% privacy for your own.. right love?

KLCC, Kota Raya is pack with people! I feel like walking in a foreign country seeing all these foreigners invaded all over the place.. I dont feel like going out anywhere in the city at this moment. The only place I went is Menara Maxis for a couple of hours workout at Fitness First. I begin to feel the effect of workout now.. My cousin says I'm not snoring anymore... Yes I have to admit, I snore when I sleep... and its not that small and peacefull sound.. its like the alarm.. my cousin says of course.. I wouldnt know since I was sleeping when that "things" happens. I was planning to see a doctor about that matters...seems that I dont need too...Thanks God!

I have my owne personal Trainer... his name is Freaky.. but he's not a freak.. he have a cute face with a very well build body.. well, Thats what I notice on every Trainer there.. And I am soooo.. jealous of these beautiful body!.. Gosh.. when will have have 6 pack and very good figure!? I pray that my will and my presistency to go workout 1-2 hours a day will never last! Father scott.. please pray for me... I know God do listen to you all the time.

oh bugger... what I plan to be a quick update seems to a long rambling noncense!. hehehe.. well, thats all for now.. I'm going to have a hair cut...cheers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sa.........

it's ok, since u were not free n all, i decided to postpone the trip.... n guess wut?? i still wanna go... so, r u up 4 it??? Jomla.... hehehe! Anyhow, can introduce ah, ur trainer??? hehehehe!!!

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.