Friday, January 27, 2006

1 week CNY Holiday!

I have no will to write these days..
so, I let it be this way..
Till' I have my will to write back...

Oh, I dye my hair.. and I think, I look more and more chinese than my sarawakian looks.. lol. Anyone see a guy with red hair at Fitness First club Menara Maxis...that will be me.. oh wait.. lots of chinese guy dye their hair going there too.. oh well.. just say hi if you dare... I'll give you a big mushy kisses and hugs to share my sweet smells of sweats! hehehe.. and If someonce call you about the club... its my foult.. I gave your number..

Enjoy your holiday... and Gong Xi fa Chai!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.