Friday, December 16, 2005

Russian Delight (Ponchiki)

Introducing Ponchiki, the Rusian Delight..


heeemmm.. yummy!

Does it sound familiar to you? this Russian Delight.. and Turkish Delight? I know its looks different than the one that Edmund had. You know, Peter's little brother in the Cronicle of Narnia?.. I wonder how this turkish delight taste like..

This Russian Delight can be found at Ampang Point entrance. Its crispy and the taste is good. They're selling at RM2 per piece, 3 pieces for RM5, 5 pieces for RM9, 6 pieces for RM10. Reasonable price? I bought it everytime I'm going back from work...

Wait for my next entry on this 2 Little Rudolf I share my Rusian Delight with.. Hahaha.. I'm seriously going to put your picture here little Rudolf... ;p

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.