Friday, December 16, 2005

Little Rudolf

Here's my little (not so little) Rudolf, Stacey and Diana. This Is a three leg pose Rudolf.. aren't they adorable?... hehehe
This is a four leg pose rudolf ... Hem.. they say.. who's prettier? my big red horn or yours? hehehe..
Nyum.. nyum.. nyum.. my little Rudolf taking a break and eating Russian Delight..
Oh yummy.. say the pink rudolf... the black rudolf say.. please.. may I have some more Santa?.. here here boy.. good boy..(ops.. good girl I mean)
Oh... spotted the 3rd rudolf munching her Russian Delight.. hemm... nyum ..nyum..

These Rudolf are very "available" (If you know what I mean).. hehehe.. Ok, time to take my rudolf(s) for a ride now.. yehaa!.. to the next chimney....good rudolf. Hehehehe...

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.