Friday, November 11, 2005

Still on holiday mood

What does it tell you, when you come late to work, and no one especially the big Boss give a damn?

Well, its mean, you can come in the office late everyday! hehehehe..I wish!

I came late to office yesterday and today. Woke up pretty late, like yesterday, I woke up at 8.51am and 8.15am today. And office start at 9am! hehehe.. you can imagine how fast I get myself prepared to work. Maybe I break the record for the fastest person getting ready to work...who knows.

Something interesting happens last Wednesday. I took teksi to my sisters house straight from work that day. The teksi driver was quite young, a malay guy, around middle 20s. Our convesation start when he asked me, "come back from work Boss?". I look at him (i always sitting infront, next to the driver).. and said, "don't call me Boss, I'm also working like you". So, we talk. I don't know how our conversation lead to some personal thing about him... he told me, he's still single, just break-off from engagement, how being single is better off...etc. Suddenly out of the blue, I said "Man, you're young. Handsome chap like you would be easy to get any girl you want".Gosh.. my stupid mouth! (he's handsome, but do I have to said it out loud?) he must think I'm coming on him... ;p

When he drop me off, he's kinda, taking his time to move... I mean.. its like he's waiting for me to invite him for a coffee or something. Hehehehe... me with my stupid mouth (it just my wishfull thinking) . He only left when I wave at him... Hem... I should have asked his number... You know, pretty hard to get teksi around here... hehehehe... what?what? what do you think the number for? silly! ;p

oh.. just hear a rummor from my CFO... I received another 10% increment on my salary!..*finger cross*... yipee...

4 comments:

uncle boy said...

k. I guy you guys some sweets ;p

Anonymous said...

Too bad you didn't take your chance. Would have loved to hear the follow up to this great story.

uncle boy said...

Hem... I didnt realize the typo on my 1st reply... I was saying like "I buy you guys some sweet"

Veeber,
Yeah too bad... if I did, maybe I get a free teksi ride next time huh.. hehehe (",

Anonymous said...

And full service for sure (lol)

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.