Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Time waster

Here's my working desk in the office. With nothing much to do, just browsing/reading some interesting articles the Malaysia Business Magazine. and of course updating my blog.

Yesterday, I went to KLCC's Pos office to pay my phone bill. Quite lot of people there.. my number was 1803 and the number display was 1758.. hem.. well, since I already got the number, I might just wait... well, suprisingly, it wasn't a long wait. I manage to read 3 pages of Sophie Kinselle's novel.. after that, I went to Kinokuniya Book store to find the "Absolutely Positively Not" book(BTW, WTF is Kinokuniya?)... and as always, I couldn't find it... Gosh.. where they place the book!!

Hey, you know what?. I bought another 2 books of Sophie Kinselle!!! "Confession of the a Shopaholic" and "Shopaholic Ties the Knot"... its only cost at RM27.11 each!! Gosh.. much cheaper than the Popular books store selling at!! but guess what?.. the"Undomestic Goddess" is selling at RM71!!! I wonder around a bit, desiding to buy it or not.. hoping a miracle happen like the price will drop.. yeah right.. like it going to happens.. and its not easy for me to hang around in that section. Because it a "Chic something" section.. right next to the fiction romence books.. you know.. the kind of feeling you have when you buy the "rubber".. if you know what I mean..

Anyway, I went str8 home feeling a bit "on air"having 2 Sophie's book in hand.. a feeling Rebecca excitement when she bought an expensive outfit or something like that... I kinda understand her.. althoug I'm not finish with the one I bought last monday, having another 2 books looking forward too....

Ahh... no baby sit for today.. called my best friend to go out for a movie (its only RM5 on wednesday), but he kinda busy on his preparation for tomorow presentation.. well, I got my book to read. Pretty busy at work in the afternoon.. running here and there...gosh.. I wish I can wear kniker to work!lol

bai bai 4 now...

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.