Thursday, August 04, 2005

Man at work

A powerful Control!
Wanna try that? click Here. its much harder to do than you though you know... its from the Sleepless Nights blog site... a fun site I must say..
Am a bit busy today, well since yesterday afternoon. I got more assignments to finish up for my Boss. Am preparing 4 topic of slides for him to present at a UUM seminar next week. Not that Am complaining... its fun... (yeah right.. since when work become a fun thingy). Just have a short break and browse thru website...
Been thingking to furthur my MBA.. so I did a little research (on my lunch Break) . And I come accross this site (MIM) the flexibility kinda suit me I guess. and its really convinience for me to go there. Maybe I check it out on this Saturday. I prefer to attend a Full-time..but, I have not enough budget for that.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.