Tuesday, February 19, 2008

brief update

Hello blogsphere... its been ages since my last post here. And there's been a lot of "historical events" happened. Sorry for my passive posting... am just too lazy to write and when there's a long gap of not writing on blog.. those gap automatically just keep stretching and stretching and stretching.....

Ok, a brief update;

  • I am back in Kuala Lumpur now. Staying at my sister Elizabeth house at the moment.
  • I had Gallbladder removal surgery last two weeks, and I am on the road to recovery.
  • Will fly to Jakarta on the 29th February of everything goes as plan, which I need to collect my Visa in Singapore before I'm heading there. And what keeps me going to Singapore? is the document I need to present to the embassy.. so, I'm waiting and resting...

Well, if you're on my facebook, you would probably know whats going on...

Sorry for a lousy post... Facebook have more fun and responsive games application on them... which makes me lazy to write in here. ;p

till than, will update a decent one soon... or later hehehe

3 comments:

Jian said...

wow, wishing u good and fast recovered-ry there! probably u could blog bout how the surgery went? :)

May said...

i apologise for the drastic dissapearance. Tried calling you but Elizabeth said it was on the day of your surgery.

A speedy recovery to you and cheers towards your new venture.

May

TZ said...

Dude, we need your back to blogging community... i missed reading your blog ;-)

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.