Sunday, November 25, 2007

Random pictures in my phone

Here is my posting for today! pictures from my 1.3 megapixel with 4.5mm zooming phone-camera... Enjoy!

My Niece (Neeva) smile for my Phone-Camera! Such a sweetheart!

My niece (Nadia) a Camera-shy girl. Yeah right! She have full of her self-picture in her lap top!

My 7 years old niece (Megan) is a thumb sucker! hehehe got cha!

My Nephew(Jonathan) in his underwear show-off fashion.. hahaha! told yea I gonna put this up in the internet!


My study-text Book...*Yawn*


The one and only Sarawak "Tea Peng Special"


P.S. I'll post my-self image soon. with new growing facial hair!!! just experimenting.. how I look like with these hair around my lips!.. well, I just sooo lazy to shave these days..

Good night. and thanks for dropping by..

2 comments:

TZ said...

I'm looking forward to see your facial hair photo... :-p Could not imagine how Darrenzeger looks like with facial hair.

Take a photo before you decided to shave off eh!

sbanboy said...

New growing hair ??? Hmm ... quick quick put up the pic lah

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.