Thursday, October 18, 2007

Updates on holiday!

At last! I got the pictures ready. This is my favourite picture.. the four of us-travelling companions; TZ, Richard, Ian and myself!

To bring you to the place... here's a video cam I captured right after I reach the top. The background sounds.. it's me.. being out of breath, the wind and the other tourist up there that time. Will post some beautiful picture of myself when I got the time.




If you want to see more.. I had put some pictures in my Facebook account and flickr to share with. Cheers

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.